Business Writing Workshop
What is Covered?
- The most common writing mistakes and how to avoid them.
- Email etiquette; format and structure.
- Report writing; how to write logical reports with distinct opening, body, and conclusion.
- Incorporating graphs, visuals and tables within a report: which to use for high impact.
- Common punctuation, grammar, spelling and mistakenly used words.
Who can Attend?
Anyone who is looking to improve their business writing and communication skills.
Can this be Tailored for You?
Depending on the type of business documents that your team needs to deliver, the content can be tailored to address those specific writing needs. In the past, we have tailored this content for audit reports; technical findings; legal documents; training materials, business proposals, credit reports, the list is endless.
Give us a call to discuss your need.
What our Customers are Saying?
The course was well thought out and filled with practical examples and explanations that went over and above just giving the theoretical background.
The course was very good and provided a lot of insight on report writing. It is good for other people to attend it as it is an eye-opener and helps you be aware of the little things that you normally overlook.
It was an informative session. The training is very comprehensive and looking forward to making reference to it in the future.
New perspective on report writing. Refresher of do’s and don’ts on different report styles. Importance of who you are writing for. Great checklist to use when finishing reports.